Need Carpet Cleaning in Centennial Co? We can help you out, we are experts at removing difficult stains, dust, allergens and unwanted odors without using toxic substances
If you live in Centennial Colorado you know that many hotels, offices and homeowners like you have carpets and area rugs installed. You quickly notice when a carpet is dusty, smells bad or is stained.
Those ugly carpets are a clear sign that the owner is not giving proper maintenance to them. They are delegating the cleaning job to their housekeeper or maid and she probably does not have a clue other than vacuum.
Vacuuming your carpet on a regular basis is good and is a must, because you remove all the dust and dirt at the top of your carpet fibers.
But there are people that dont vacuum for days or weeks and the dust on their carpet starts to slip through the thick fibers and gets in to the base. Once dirt is in the base, it becomes impossible to remove with a common vacuum.
It is necessary to provide professional deep cleaning to your area rugs and carpets at least every 6 months, especially if you have a family.
Carpet are a big investment and you should take care of them properly.
Why you Should Hire Our Services
We do not offer all kids of services like other cleaning companies we focus on one thing and we do it Better. We offer carpet cleaning services in Centennial Colorado and the surrounding areas of Denver.
We are obsessed with quality results, we want to deliver the best cleaning customer service and the best results making a complete overhaul of your old or dusty carpet.
With our professional equipment, truck mounted system, cleaning solutions and experienced personal we can deliver an excellent service, making your rugs and carpets look soft, smooth, smell fresh and look beautiful.
Why Pro Carpet Cleaning is Necessary every few months
Some people to give the necessary attention to provide professional deep cleaning to their rugs, that is the first mistake because your carpet fibers absorb more and more dirt, microorganisms, germs and bacteria that can cause damage to the health of your kids and your pets that play on them.
It is advised to at least hire experts to do steam cleaning or dry cleaning in your house at least every 6 months.
No one likes to have a carpet that looks old, dusty and stiff, carpets provide a very elegant and comfortable look as long as you care for them.
We want to go the extra mile, we dont just clean and make sure to use the right cleaning solutions and treatments that will make your rugs and carpet to extend their lifetime looking soft and beautiful.
Call Us at: [Phone]
An Excellent Customer Service
We Completely Guarantee our Services
We only Use Safe Cleaning Solutions
We treat your Carpets with care
We Restore your Carpet Softness and Freshness
We extend the lifetime of your Carpets
3 Questions you Should ask your Carpet Cleaner before he starts
This is a video in the news of another pro company
We follow a Proven Cleaning Process
- We know how important is for you that we make a great job, thats why over the years of experience we have refined a proven cleaning process that our employees follow, works every time and we customize it to your needs.
- Our Pre-inspection phase is very important because here we check every area of your carpet and make an inventory of all the trouble areas with stains, blemishes, spots and other high traffic areas that you may want us to give special attention. Maybe there are certain areas that you dont like how they look.
- We then remove all the furniture such as sofas and tables if necessary. At this point we start our pre-vacuuming and agitation treatment to remove all the dust and dirt.
- We start to treat any stained areas and spots with our special solutions.
- Here we apply our steam cleaning or hot water extractions system. With our careful treatment we breakdown all the dirt and dust that is deep in your carpet and rug fibers. We then extract it with our powerful truck mounted system, without leaving any moisture.
- Once again we give some final touches to the stained areas to make sure that they are completely gone.
- We have a protective shield that we can optionally apply to your rug fibers and it helps to keep soil away for a longer time.
- The work is done, but now we want to review every area with you, we are confident in our work and we want you to verity how you like it.
Questions and Answers every Client needs to Know
Ok, you say you have a great cleaning service, but can you restore my old or ugly carpet?
Yes, we can certainly make a great improvement to the fibers of your carpet. We have to check the soiling conditions and stained areas to see how bad it is, but we are going to let you know up front what results you can expect.
I dont know you, how can you guarantee your services?
Sure, you want to try our service but you dont want to risk your money. Its ok, we fully guarantee our services and if you dont like it we re-clean and if even then you dont like it, we dont charge you.
I dont like harsh chemicals on my carpet and area rugs?
Dont worry, we dont use any harsh chemicals, toxic substances or toxic detergents. We only use eco-friendly solutions that are safe for your carpet and your family.
Do you do only steam cleaning? Can you do Dry cleaning in Centennial Co?
Even though we usually recommend steam cleaning, we are also experts with dry cleaning, in fact in some cases is better and takes less time to dry.
How long does it take my carpet to dry?
It can take up to 12 hours with our steam cleaning process, but the results are going to be excellent.
I want to compare prices, can you give me a free quote?
Yes, you can call our offices and our team with answer your inquiry, ask you for your rug or carpet sizes and give you a quote over the phone.
No, we have very fair and competitive prices in the market, we deliver quality value. But you can ask for any special deals over the year.
Do you want Amazing Results?
If you really want your carpet and rugs to keep their beauty and softness you cant settle for second hand cleaning companies. We are experts and we are specialists at rug and carpet cleaning.
Carpet Manufacturers recommend that you deep clean them at least every 12 months, but if you have a family of at least 5, you should clean it every 5 or 6 months.
Dirt and allergens accommodate, you want your family and pets to stay healthy. Let our expert carpet cleaners in Centennial Colorado take care of your fibers.
Just give us a call, we can give you a free quote no hassles. We want to gain your trust by providing an excellent service.
Call Us At: [Phone]
Call Us At: [Phone]
Centennial, Colorado, United States
80122, 80015, 80112, 80121, 80016, 80111