After a day of hardwork using your kitchen to cook you need to do some cleaning, sometimes you leave deep cleaning until the end of the month, but the fact is that it can be a pain to clean the kitchen, but you can make your life easier by following some of the following awesome tips.
1) Combine Lemons and your oven to kill fruit flies which are a hard problem to tackle. Just put 2 lemon halves in your oven and leave the door propped open over the night. Then the next morning close the door and turn the broiler on for a few minutes. Now its time to turn the oven off and let it cool, then throw away the lemons and clean the bottom, you will have no more flies.
2) Use Vinegar to remove hard water deposits. If you got a sink stained by hard water, just apply some vinegar to dissolve the calcium and make them easy to remove.
3) Clean your cabinets with no harsh chemicals. Make a solution that is part vegetable oil and 2 parts baking soda, that way you will have the perfect cleaner for junky cabinets. Apply it on the wood with a sponge or a toothbrush.
4) Keep your sink bright with lemon. Over time stains can add up on your white sink no matter how often we clean it. Use baking soda mix it with lemon wedge which kills germs and shines. Sprinkle baking soda in the sink and use lemon as a scrubber.
5) Take Care of your KitchenAid Mixer. Pay attention to it, use a toothpick to clean our the cracks, including the knob where attachments latch.
6) Clean your Grout. Discolored grout can be removed, use vinegar and baking soda. Just make a paste of water and bakin soda, apply it the grout and leave it. Spray vinegar, then scrub it clean with a toothbrush.
7) Clean the air with a Solution. Sometime our kitchen doe not smell clean, use Vinegar. Simmering some on the stove helps to clear the air and return it to a neutral smell.
Those are some simple but very effective tips for cleaning your kitchen easily.
Locations we service for carpet cleaning: